The Idiotic Villager The Idiotic Villager The Idiotic Villager

Monday, August 24, 2009

minipost #1

There are times in life when everything else takes a back seat compared to what one is currently engaged in. This is not one of those times for me. As much as I love blogging, I haven't gotten around to making a most for several days now. So, instead letting my dear blog slowly die of neglect, I am going to use the age-old technique of mini-posting.

Keeping in tune with the accepted format of mini-posts, I write the following:

Part 1. Reason for inactivity:
Have been working(when not sleeping) on a website for a college-event with my dear friend Dave.

Part 2. Short Poem/Hastily taken photograph:
My life is in a ditch,
I know not what to do,
Female of dog is bitch,
Out of the back comes poo.

Part 3. Apologies for being inactive:
Sorry.

Part 4. Loving words to all readers:
Dears, Sweethearts, Honey, Sugar, Darlings... etc.

Part 5. Empty promise of future improvement:
I will be king of the world and you shall be my queen.

Do take note of the number in the title of the post. Yes, there will be more of these in days to come.
Cheers!

14 comments:

Ashish said...

man.. i will be waiting for your mega posts.. tht's wat i love reading ;)

Jennee said...

I love your short poetry! haha! I guess these mini posts will do for now...looking forward to the next! Take care.

Nikita said...

lol @ the poem. really now? :P

Simon said...

You mean you weren’t aware that Blogger levies a charge for blogs that aren’t updated for more than five days?

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Your short poem was quite supreme. I was never sure where poo came from. Thank you. :)

omchelsea said...

lol Nice. I like your supreme air of humility and goodwill toward all men. Excuse me while I pull my tongue out of my cheek now...

Zeba said...

I like mini posts. Fun to read.

Gayathri said...

"Part 4. Loving words to all readers:
Dears, Sweethearts, Honey, Sugar, Darlings... etc."
Thank you thank you :)
btw,Misogynist!!! too much bitching :P

Cabin-boy Dave said...

Thanks for giving me an excuse for inactivity too. Attention, people: You heard the man. Busy, busy, busy.

The poem is an eloquent masterpiece that combines the helplessness of humanity while stating a universal truth.

Sandy said...

@Ashish
Thank you for pointing that out. Please refer to part 3 of my post.

@Jennee
Thanks for understanding. The next mega-post shouldn't be long in coming(arriving) now.

@Nikita
Hehe! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

@Simon
Ah, I had no idea. Perhaps I should spawn some raunchy offspring to support me as well.

@The Vegetable Assassin
I am glad you found my short attempt at poetry to be so educating. ;)

@omchelsea
Wow! Thank you! You are so nice! Oh my gosh, my tongue is stuck in my cheek, I can't pull it out, Help!

@Zeba
I love mini posts too! Easy to write. ;)

@Gayathri
You are only supposed to take one(nice word) and leave the rest for the others. >.< Please be more considerate in the future. ;)
Yes, I am rude to you because you are a female, so there! :P

@Dave
A friend in need....
I had no idea that the poem did so many things. I must say I surprise myself sometimes.

GARF said...

Not fair...can you mingle several mini posts and post it as a good long healthy one? :)

Sandy said...

@GARF
It would seem that I am working on something like that. But rest assured, I have no such intentions. A new 'proper' post is somewhere in the works. I just need to start feeding my typing-monkey again. ;)

Shas said...

I prefer mini posts to longer ones. Poem was funny. Looking forward to more such mini posts.

Sandy said...

@Shas
Ah! Thank you for the support :)
Welcome to The Village Idiot.